Consulting Services for Community Lenders
Your consulting firm does not run your business—you do!
Like its clients, CLA adopts a relationship approach to its business. We find community lenders have unique lending needs, based on local business dynamics, customer base, existing personnel, and overall business plan goals.
CLA recommendations meet your business needs—not ours!
CLA will be there as your needs evolve. Some clients retain CLA annually as a ready resource as they grow over time. Others engage CLA for specific projects and assessments.
Community Lending Associates, LLC advises clients in the following areas:
- 1st Mortgage Lending
- 2nd Mortgage Lending and HELOCs
- Consumer Lending
- Consumer Compliance
Community Lending Associates, LLC services include:
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Loan Product and Program Development
- Loan Origination, Production, and Servicing
- Contract Underwriting
- Quality Control/Assurance Programs and Loan File Analysis
- Training—Board of Directors to All Levels of Management to Line Staff
- Personnel Assessment and Development and Training
CLA clients include:
- Depository Institutions (Under $10 million to $70 billion in assets)
- Mortgage Bankers and Brokers
- State and Federal Regulatory agencies
- State and Federal Trade Associations